! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sorry - not a match! - Page 2/2

Subject: Sorry - not a match!
« <
tazdevil 28.10.16 - 03:00pm
I will NEVER date a guy who loves to dance. Dancing dudes aren't my thing. It looks SO f*ggy and unattractive. I mean, occasionally it's fine, but if he likes to dance daily/weekly, then it's a huge problem. I personally want my man to be macho, not a Ballerina. I don't think it's THAT shallow, is it? I mean, it's just a personal preference. Like some men saying they prefer brunettes to blonde lol * +

tazdevil 28.10.16 - 03:30pm
The problem with dancing when you're a guy is-
1) You look SO f*ggy.
2) You only look cool for a couple of minutes, then you run out of moves (the two moves you know) and then you're rocking yourself right and left. It looks SO unattractive.

But I can make an exception if the guy is exceptionally good and looks macho even while dancing (very rare) * +

lucky13 30.10.16 - 12:24am
If they had a small penis I wouldnt date them! * +

reallyu 8.10.17 - 04:03pm

@ tazdevil - 26.10.16 - 12:00pm
What's a shallow reason(s) you wouldn't date someone?

Here are my reasons-

1) First of all, I can't stand ugly looking nails. When I check out someone, the first thing I notice is their nails. Guys with long, uneven, dirty and weirdly shaped nails turn me off. Nails tell a lot about a person lol

2) I wouldn't date a bisexual guy. I mean, it's already enough if he looks at other men. Girls too? DAMN.

3) I wouldn't date a guy shorter than me. I feel safer in the arms of someone tall and muscular, but not too tall too muscly.

4) I wouldn't date loud reactors. You know, people with whom you go cinema with and they react loudly or someone who has a r*tarded laugh/voice or someone who talks loudly in public. It's totally cringe lol

5) On a completely shallow level, I wouldn't date a Muslim, but if they weren't overly religious, had a dazzling personality, looked good and I got on with them, then I wouldn't mind dating them.

OMG how judgemental am I lol.gif I will come back with more lol

Urs is funny bt I can relate to it...I have many bt the few that stands out is these: (1) midget.. Don't want anyone shorter than I am..I'm 5ft 4ins so yea I'm already short.. So having someone else short than this is NO! (2) his hygiene, posture, his manners n fashion sense..haven't showered properly, no perfume, long nails, hair nt groomed, pants under his bottom with his boxers showing (gangster walk) Eish! Push.gif..eat loud while talking..nooooo!!! (3) living with his parents apart from certain circumstance..a man isn't a man if he can't rule his own house n have responsibilities in his life especially if the guy is 35yrs n over. (4) not able to hold a mature conversation, not wise, nt intelligent.. Talking about his exes, his mistakes, complaining about his life, boss or family constantly...errr nooo! Sort ur life out before u date. (5) bad police record..run.gif...nope! (6) bisexual or lesbian...I'm very jealous, I don't share my man, I'm bit possessive, controlling so yea.. I don't need any competition in my life, I have enuf at work..n I love the real thing..don't like di ldo or vibrator n I want someone to be bit stern with me (nt a father) bt real man that lay his rules down, hug me tight at nights, his feet on my legs..rigid n rough..lol nt same soft skin...n lastly (7) if ure unemployed meaning choose to be lazy n don't like to work bt rather want ur woman to take care of u..u better flee from me...don't even say hi too me..jog along! I don't need another child in my life especially a big man with health n having all his senses intact...kmt! Get out!!! Sooooo yea these are few things that I wouldn't date a guy for..don't care if ure in these categories.. Don't care wat u think of me..my views n my standards. Happy.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index