! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What is a Rael Relationship? - Page 1/2

Subject: What is a Rael Relationship?
Replies: 8 Views: 881
> »
3000ad 8.09.16 - 09:55am
*Waht is Rael Reltionship ?* *I m gving yuo an exmpl : Jsut c tihs msg. Evrey splleing of tihs msg is wrnog. Bt sitll yuo can raed it wihtuot ayn mistake. if u wnat true Raleti0nship; jsut ignoer mistaeks ...... and understand them * +

psnality 8.09.16 - 12:08pm
One that isn't with your hand * +

skatty 8.09.16 - 06:50pm
Did you bash your face against the keyboard to type that, pw? * +

kym73 8.09.16 - 09:37pm
It's rael s**t most of the time * +

mikeymk 9.09.16 - 01:52pm
Totally agree, AD. Good way of looking at it.

It's understanding. It's patience. It's.. compromise. It's having to compromise all the fkn time with anything you wanna do, it's having to gloss over all their flaws whilst getting fkd in the head for everything you do differently, it's understanding them when they make no sense, whilst losing understanding of yourself because you're losing the fkn plot trying to hold together what is effectively a scientific experiment going wrong, and going into fragmentation..

It's not the same with everyone and there is no rule-book. Just keep an open mind. * +

3000ad 15.09.16 - 09:33am

@ skatty - 8.09.16 - 06:50pm
Did you bash your face against the keyboard to type that, pw?

Nah, why do you ask? * +

3000ad 15.09.16 - 11:13am

@ mikeymk - 9.09.16 - 01:52pm
Totally agree, AD. Good way of looking at it.

It's understanding. It's patience. It's.. compromise. It's having to compromise all the fkn time with anything you wanna do, it's having to gloss over all their flaws whilst getting fkd in the head for everything you do differently, it's understanding them when they make no sense, whilst losing understanding of yourself because you're losing the fkn plot trying to hold together what is effectively a scientific experiment going wrong, and going into fragmentation..

It's not the same with everyone and there is no rule-book. Just keep an open mind.

Feels good to see someone who understand my point view on this. Like you've said: there is no rule in relationship....yes! but I'll love to add again that I'd believe for a relationship to last long, there is need for these (I called) Basic Tools/Pillars of Successful Relationship which you've mention. In as much we are Human, we ain't perfect but works towards perfection everyday in our lives thou impossible in real terms (Perfection). No relationship is perfect. But for the sake of successful relationship/continuous journey towards it's Perfection in my ''Humble'' (I think) opinion, these Basic tools should not be neglected.

* +

3000ad 15.09.16 - 11:22am
I must say (be4 any1 account me 4 this) that this does not mean you should ignore and understand every fkn mistake that come's your way. S**t has limit! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search