! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What is your type? - Page 7/12

Subject: What is your type?
« <> »
fir3hill 18.12.16 - 06:04am
Helvetica bold * +

reallyu 15.09.17 - 07:13pm

@ wallyab - 30.11.16 - 11:47pm
I tend to be attracted to difficult woman ,I have no idea why though lol.gif I don't like snobs or pretentious woman ,must have a sense of humour yet also moody and argumentative at times ,or as I like to call it robust debating lol.gifalso someone who is totally ok just sitting in silence and being content just being in each others company ...she must be feisty yet know how to be gentle and caring when need be ,doesn't wear 10 layers of make-up ,hates high heels ,someone who manages to still look cute in a denim jacket or mini skirt lol ,fake huge boobs are a nono ...brunnettes ,just like a dark haired woman dunno.gif ..confident yet not afraid to show she's vulnerable i.e its nice to feel needed ...a woman who isn't afraid to experiment in bed yet not be insatiable and must be very into fore play grin4.gif

Sooooooooo me!!! Dreamy.gif I love me.... yaaaayyyyy loved.gif ohyeah.gif * +

reallyu 15.09.17 - 07:20pm
Love white men age 32-45yrs old, mature, understanding, real, honest, faithful, humble yet stern, bit possessive, bit jealous, leader nt dictator, fun, caring, family man,, hard working, no cheating, no lies, 5ft 10ins most, 7inch di ck...cute smile, straightforward, funny, loyal, attentive and love God. Daydream.gif in the star sign of Aries, Gemini, Leo or Scorpio. * +

lew15d 16.09.17 - 08:46am
So long as they're not a head case, I'm good. rofl.gif * +

valatine 19.09.17 - 10:06pm

@ misymwah - 30.07.16 - 04:15am
Coffee2

I like lower case * +

nomnom 20.09.17 - 01:52am
The type I can be myself with, and accept for who they are in return. * +

scotty78 20.09.17 - 02:31pm
Any1 with a pulse that is dirty lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply: