! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What is your type? - Page 6/12

Subject: What is your type?
« <> »
gurlygal 30.11.16 - 09:19pm
Good fade on the hair, cheeky smile, bit of a rough'un , thats what turns my head neway, dunt get turned much tho * +

skatty 30.11.16 - 09:42pm
I have a great fade on my hair. * +

wallyab 30.11.16 - 11:47pm
I tend to be attracted to difficult woman ,I have no idea why though lol.gif I don't like snobs or pretentious woman ,must have a sense of humour yet also moody and argumentative at times ,or as I like to call it robust debating lol.gifalso someone who is totally ok just sitting in silence and being content just being in each others company ...she must be feisty yet know how to be gentle and caring when need be ,doesn't wear 10 layers of make-up ,hates high heels ,someone who manages to still look cute in a denim jacket or mini skirt lol ,fake huge boobs are a nono ...brunnettes ,just like a dark haired woman dunno.gif ..confident yet not afraid to show she's vulnerable i.e its nice to feel needed ...a woman who isn't afraid to experiment in bed yet not be insatiable and must be very into fore play grin4.gif * +

reallyu 1.12.16 - 12:29am

@ wallyab - 30.11.16 - 11:47pm
I tend to be attracted to difficult woman ,I have no idea why though lol.gif I don't like snobs or pretentious woman ,must have a sense of humour yet also moody and argumentative at times ,or as I like to call it robust debating lol.gifalso someone who is totally ok just sitting in silence and being content just being in each others company ...she must be feisty yet know how to be gentle and caring when need be ,doesn't wear 10 layers of make-up ,hates high heels ,someone who manages to still look cute in a denim jacket or mini skirt lol ,fake huge boobs are a nono ...brunnettes ,just like a dark haired woman dunno.gif ..confident yet not afraid to show she's vulnerable i.e its nice to feel needed ...a woman who isn't afraid to experiment in bed yet not be insatiable and must be very into fore play grin4.gif

Typical me! Shame but it's the truth * +

hunskelper 1.12.16 - 09:05pm
No stupid people need apply. * +

oddone 1.12.16 - 11:11pm
same initials..same dob..n words are not enough ) * +

psnality 3.12.16 - 08:02pm
Not a bi**h. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions