! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do you think.. - Page 1/1

Subject: Do you think..
Replies: 6 Views: 894

magic.john 26.04.16 - 06:07pm
Do you think we set our standards to high when searching for someone to be with? I mean we're Imperfect creatures in an imperfect world looking for the perfect match. Is their such a thing as a soul mate? * +

notsabad 27.04.16 - 01:54am
Yeah, it's a fish mate.... * +

z3ta 27.04.16 - 06:02am
If your friends and family tell you you're too picky dont.gif , you've been chronically single for years, or you've been in unfulfilling intimate relationships for a number of years and you can not seem to settle on one person.
So how should you critically examine your relationship standards? How do you know what is realistic to ask, and what is too much to be asking of any potential partner?
I'm going to dig past the clichd advice of nobody is perfect and you'll just know when you find them, and get to the heart of the matter yes.gif * +

matsele 1.05.16 - 06:26am
Yes * +

wallyab 3.05.16 - 03:40am
I used to believe in the whole 'soulmate' thing ...now I just don't f'kn know anymore tbh dontknow.gif ...or like z3ta said 'you'll just know when you find them' ...it really could be that simple agree.gif * +

reallyu 4.05.16 - 12:39am
Yes i believe in soul mates * +

easybud1 27.07.16 - 03:50pm
yeah John my name, its true abt that, people set high standards forgetting whats outside is not always the description of whats inside. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search