! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Simple question, easy to say but hard to do!! - Page 6/7

Subject: Simple question, easy to say but hard to do!!
« <> »
z3ta 22.04.16 - 04:50pm

@ mz.c - 21.04.16 - 03:59pm
It's how it should be. You can't be in a relationship if you don't accept the kids as part of the package.

definitely yes.gif * +

eyesore 22.04.16 - 04:52pm
you can never love another's child like your own, thats idealist clap trap...nothing compares to that deep deep love you feel for your own. you may not always like them but you always always love them, it's the purest most unconditional love you can have. nothing can replicate that * +

z3ta 23.04.16 - 12:20am

@ eyesore - 22.04.16 - 04:52pm
you can never love another's child like your own, thats idealist clap trap...nothing compares to that deep deep love you feel for your own. you may not always like them but you always always love them, it's the purest most unconditional love you can have. nothing can replicate that

yups, ur right! yes.gif * +

rex0 1.05.16 - 03:10pm
If you love someone you might accept and love whom people love him/her too

Being a mom its not a reason to have a kid..

To be a mom you must be responsible for the kid you have.

you cant no longer be a mom if your iresponsible got it.? * +

z3ta 2.05.16 - 09:19am

@ rex0 - 1.05.16 - 03:10pm
If you love someone you might accept and love whom people love him/her too

Being a mom its not a reason to have a kid..

To be a mom you must be responsible for the kid you have.

you cant no longer be a mom if your iresponsible got it.?

yes.gif * +

punchi 7.05.16 - 11:51pm
I like it build house is better then free land if there any one plz contact me I can take care * +

mikeymk 12.05.16 - 01:17pm

@ z3ta - 22.04.16 - 04:35pm
I know its not the same, but my parents adopted three children after they had two biological children. As one of the biological children, Ive had so many people say the most offensive things on the matter. My parents are choosing to adopt, and people actually say, Well, do you think thats a good idea? After all, you know how hard it is to love adopted family. I mean, dont you love your biological sister more than your adopted siblings?
Ive seen firsthand that my parents are capable of loving us all equally. In fact, writing from a childs perspective rather than the parents, Ive seen my father and mother try even harder to convince the adopted children that they love them.
Blended families are tough, but in my opinion, theyre completely worth the time it takes to make the big love smoothie.

There's something in here that i didn't pick up on before, i spoke about it with someone just recently.

If you walk into a room of 50 random people, and get to know them, you won't like a few. Just a few. Most you'll be good with. A few you'l really like. And one or two you'll fall in love with.

Now, this room is your family. We all share skin and bone from the parts bin, but our personalities are as random as any bunch of people plucked off the street. Yes, there's nature which we share strands of, but our souls use that how we see fit. Some 'bad' family being kinda like the drunk superman, or bad guy in The Mask - even in your body and shoes, they just won't be like you..

Just because they're family, doesn't mean you're gonna be a good match, spiritually.

In fact, when you choose your friends, you do just that - it is a choice to a point, you tend to find them through having things/interests in common. So you've actually got more chance of getting on with friends, than you have of getting on with family.

True story.

Now this doesn't translate to fostering particularly well, because foster kids kinda come pretty random. But not as much as family. I don't know about the process but i know there is a cushion of compatibility involved. And so, theoretically, you're more likely to get on with foster family than biological family. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index