! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Unusual - Page 1/4

Subject: Unusual
Replies: 23 Views: 4635
> »
nimnom 17.02.16 - 05:17pm
Hi guys, I'm looking for a lady to chat to, hopefully more. The reason this post is entitled 'Unusual' is because I have a newspaper fetish. The fact that this is a little unorthodox makes me, by definition, a pervert, but please don't put me in the same class as a paedophile (like others have done in the past), as I'm not... I'm just looking for a lady who would be interested in exploring this with me. In the past 15 years of looking for a like-minded lady, i have found nobody, so I'm not holding much hope - but you don't get if you don't ask. Please message me if you'd like a chat. * +

sensible 17.02.16 - 05:56pm
What's the fetish, rolling newspapers up and spanking arses. * +

nimnom 17.02.16 - 06:02pm
Lol no. It's all about the feeling of a smooth, cool paper against skin; can be very sensual - if you're in the right mood * +

sensible 17.02.16 - 06:51pm
Then you've got yesterday's news printed all over your arse. * +

nimnom 17.02.16 - 07:10pm
Lol yeah, ink does sometimes come off but that's all part of the fun :0) * +

nukeme 17.02.16 - 09:08pm
15 years is a bit too long. Are you scaring all the ladies away or just shy? * +

nimnom 17.02.16 - 09:13pm
Lol neither. I just not think there's a woman out there who has the same fetish. * +

nimnom 17.02.16 - 09:15pm
Well, maybe scaring them a bit too. I usually get a mixed reception when I tell them about it. Now, I'm just honest from the start. It tends to hurt less when a relative stranger deletes you, compared to someone you've been speaking to for ages. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search