! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

trusting new people - Page 1/4

Subject: trusting new people
Replies: 25 Views: 3986
> »
ff7xgirl 17.04.15 - 08:17pm
Been over 2 years since i was in a relationship. Ex was a total scumbag. Haven't put myself back out there, in search of a nice guy. Guess its the trust issues i have ... anyway. Have any of you folks been in the same situation and overcome the trust problems? Any advice would be great. * +

konflict 17.04.15 - 11:51pm
put your mind on detox diet * +

nomnom 18.04.15 - 12:13pm
yup, been there... be honest with new perspective partners, be yourself, communicate and be patient. Trust takes time and is built gradually. Trust also comes in many forms. * +

lucis 18.04.15 - 12:16pm
no still think women are a**holes and I'm staying single fk that you're all mental and not in a good way ?????? * +

dre4mz 18.04.15 - 12:21pm
Trust no one ,alway's stay true to your self ,but never give your all to some one else .Trust as to be earned. * +

nomnom 18.04.15 - 12:22pm
lucis, your sweeping generalisation and narrow mindedness makes you look mental and not in a good way ?????? * +

nomnom 18.04.15 - 12:26pm

@ dre4mz - 18.04.15 - 12:21pm
Trust no one ,alway's stay true to your self ,but never give your all to some one else .Trust as to be earned.

I trust my man with my life, literally. Yes trust has to be earned but a life without being able to trust even one person sounds very lonely. Also... You should trust people to be who they are, whether you like them or feel close to them or not. Most people have typical behaviors you can rely on them to act upon. * +

lucis 18.04.15 - 03:45pm

@ nomnom - 18.04.15 - 12:22pm
lucis, your sweeping generalisation and narrow mindedness makes you look mental and not in a good way ??????

Even if your in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index