! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Undateable's... - Page 6/6

Subject: The Undateable's...
« <
pinocchio27 20.01.15 - 09:16am
Fair enough. I guess it happens. * +

tinkas741 20.01.15 - 12:16pm

@ madam.x - 20.01.15 - 09:06am
I dunno, I watched 'one born every minute' where a couple consisted of a 'normal' guy and his wife, who had a learning disability. They were deeply in love, and he said he adored her cos she was the kindest, most loving woman he'd ever met. She wasn't going to be able to look after their baby on her own, but he was going to find paid help for her. It was lovely.

Yes but she want always that way. It had happened during their relationship of many years * +

pinocchio27 20.01.15 - 02:37pm

@ tinkas741 - 20.01.15 - 12:16pm
Yes but she want always that way. It had happened during their relationship of many years

Oh the plot thickens. * +

madam.x 20.01.15 - 04:59pm
Nope, it happened when she was 13. The point is though, that she wasn't being taken advantage of, or out of her depth. She was loved, cherished for who she was, and appreciated for her qualities. That's a huge thing, and one which many people will never experience in life. That's a beautiful thing, I think. * +

mikeymk 21.01.15 - 10:02am
I see.

So what we're saying here is that someone's only allowed to love someone on the condition that they also have a disability?

It doesn't matter if I'm ideal for a severely mentally disabled adult who has their own life to live.
I will be judged as some kind of pervert, and she isn't allowed to be with someone of 'normal' disposition, she's only allowed to be with someone who's also severely mentally disabled.

I'm glad we've cleared up what love is. * +

nomnom 4.02.15 - 06:56pm
mikeymk, I tend to choose my partners bsed on my own judgement of them, rather than what other people judge me/them as. Who cares if they think you are a pervert? So long as you, and your partner know you are not... Well.. Unless you are... Nothing wrong with being a little perverted. Best kept behind closed doors. * +

oniony 4.02.15 - 07:31pm
every person has there opposite, good luck to them, thunderbirds *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark