! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

A serious question - Page 2/6

Subject: A serious question
« <> »
konflict 28.10.14 - 10:11pm
can anyone explain what kind of benefits are those? * +

ducky 23.11.14 - 07:02am
did fwb couple times an both ended bad. Cant carry on that type of intimacy with one person without it geting complicated * +

twenty7d 26.11.14 - 04:43pm

@ cheeky63 - 26.10.14 - 11:40pm
niether i rather have friends without benefits as i wnt to keep my friends as just that friends

Yea it hurts to have a friend you adore. Then you cross the line next thing you have issues you cant resolve. Friendship ends up in the drains * +

mab21 26.11.14 - 05:45pm
Relationships I dunno but friends with benefits is not a choice and boyfriends on benefits also not a choice lol * +

shino94 27.11.14 - 03:15am
Friends are friends for a reason twenty. If you are wanting more out of a person then you do not respect the relationship already established. Friendships ends up in the drains when a fool makes tries to force it to become something it is not. * +

shino94 27.11.14 - 03:24am
If you ask me, people are looking for something serious or something purely physical when it comes to dating and they jump right into the deep end as soon as they meet somebody and that becomes problematic. The best way is to start off in a neutral relationship and go steady and if sparks fly you'll no longer be single; if not, you would've made a good friend it's a win-win situation. * +

spudgirl 4.12.14 - 06:54am

@ dre4mz - 26.10.14 - 10:22pm
Neither , i Get better sex alone . men pfft

pmpl so must them around ere haha * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page