! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

single, genuine man - Page 3/4

Subject: single, genuine man
« <> »
reallyu 16.01.19 - 02:19am

@ ruminator - 15.01.19 - 10:56pm
You need to be more human. There is no need to offer a description trying to sell yourself, for many reasons, it will also offer a chance of a counter sell but a mendacious one. Let people like you for who you are, if you are those things you list then people will like your humility. But what you are indirectly doing is asking for a concerted attempt of a relationship. This is a little naive from you and a bit of pie in the sky. The more you try and control something the more it controls you, just be you and let nature take its course

Ermm...ok..im always myself tho..I wasn't trying to sell myself cause my character speaks for me, I was only saying the type I'm interested in...but thanks. * +

crail 16.01.19 - 03:38am

@ reallyu - 8.12.18 - 11:53am
Aww.gif

I don't understand the aww. Do explain. Is there something wrong with people meeting online? * +

reallyu 16.01.19 - 03:48am

@ crail - 16.01.19 - 03:38am
I don't understand the aww. Do explain. Is there something wrong with people meeting online?

I said aww cause I was smiling at what he said, I think it's good that he doesn't. N, no..I don't see anything wrong with that...I met my ex here 2008..sadly, N dated other men I met from other dating sites...so no... * +

crail 16.01.19 - 03:53am

@ reallyu - 16.01.19 - 03:48am
I said aww cause I was smiling at what he said, I think it's good that he doesn't. N, no..I don't see anything wrong with that...I met my ex here 2008..sadly, N dated other men I met from other dating sites...so no...

Why do you think its good then? Do you think its good when he talks about his women as bi**hes, and talks about cheating on them and fu*king many at a time? * +

crail 16.01.19 - 03:55am
Yes I met my Mrs here in 2004. Only girl I've met online. We are still together and he was mocking me for it. Awwwwwwwww * +

crail 16.01.19 - 04:01am

@ reallyu - 8.12.18 - 11:55am
Be nice to him...it can be curiosity

Stop being so naive rolleyes.gif * +

reallyu 16.01.19 - 04:01am

@ crail - 16.01.19 - 03:53am
Why do you think its good then? Do you think its good when he talks about his women as bi**hes, and talks about cheating on them and fu*king many at a time?

I think it's good cause of his opinion towards it. But like I said before, u should try getting to know him not base on what u read but as a bud..ok? Oh, don't think on that n bring up other questions n start something that's not relevant ok.. hug.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index