! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Does she really love me? - Page 1/2

Subject: Does she really love me?
Replies: 8 Views: 1261
> »
whtdragn 19.09.14 - 11:23am
I'm very close friends with a coworker of mine, recently she's told me that she's in love with me and I feel the same about her, how do I know that she's really in love with me if she never shows it? She's pretty chummy with other guys at work, and doesn't seem to mind them getting close, when I see that I can't help but feel I'm being led on or made a fool of. Another thing that troubles me is that she never chats with me unless I send her a message first. So what's the verdict people?
* +

fir3hill 19.09.14 - 04:36pm
It's in her kiss, that's where it is! * +

johnada 19.09.14 - 09:39pm
dude be careful dont show your weakness I think its time you be the hard to get just let her be for a while if she is intrested she will come back * +

prismf 19.09.14 - 10:10pm
message her and ask her. if you get reply back saying wtf!!! just say you sent it to wrong number lol.gif one my mates did that not so long ago chin.gif * +

obsidian21 20.09.14 - 01:37pm
You said that she told you that she is in love with you and you said she never shows you. I feel confused. * +

coniezu 20.09.14 - 01:51pm
Maybe she does like you just give her a chance if she wants to be in a relationship and you also like her... I for one never text a guy first even if I've been thinkin bout him the whole day don't let that discourage you. * +

propidol 21.09.14 - 03:09am
What has her having male friends got to do with her feelings for you? * +

whtdragn 23.09.14 - 11:38am
It's just that I don't feel like she treats me any different from the other guys, and anyone can say that they love you, actions speak louder than words. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search