! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

help!!!! - Page 1/1

Subject: help!!!!
Replies: 5 Views: 684

d4dchat 25.08.14 - 02:06am
My girl don't call me, text me or see me again bt I do all dis... nd when I ask her y, she said she's busy with her work... Thou she work from Monday to Saturday. What can I do coz I'm planning to break d relationship? * +

sxct1na 25.08.14 - 02:38am
Try and keep the communication working. If there is none there is no point in having a relationship I think. I'm positive she would find a way to make it work by being in contact before or after work. A quick ph call, texts, visits etc. If she doesn't try... Then no use in you trying to chase her up all the time either. Relationships require effort from both sides and their not meant to be easy. If the relationship requires you to run around after her like this then you're being played for an idiot. * +

fir3hill 25.08.14 - 05:20am
Theres plenty more fish in the sea. Have a relationship with a haddock * +

d4dchat 25.08.14 - 01:40pm
@ sxct1na and fir3hill...tanks frnds nd I tink I got to break up nd move on coz wen ever I wis to c her she do said dat she s busy even on Sunday. d worst s dat I can onli c her onli wen she to visit female frnd or wnted to get somtin at ma area and I meet her on impromptu. so tanks frnds ( thump up) * +

0axel 26.08.14 - 04:18am
Huh,thought it was an emergency....help!!! * +

gammy 26.08.14 - 07:54am
Is she da only lady in ua planet?n dont u have sunday in ua week to visit her? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search