! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Need some advice. - Page 1/2

Subject: Need some advice.
Replies: 9 Views: 1483
> »
clantoi 23.07.14 - 11:23pm
Ok so I need some advice as I cannot stop thinking about this girl. I met a girl I had been texting this night last week. Things went well, we chatted and got on pretty well and she was sweet.. I didn't kiss her. I know I should have made a move, I didn't and I regret it a lot. I chatted with her and her mates until 4am and when I got home I semi drunkenly text her to say It was great to meet you but I fked it up*.. I've not been very smooth so far, I know. She text me to say she was glad I got home ok and why on earth would I say that the next evening again to see if I was ok. We texted back and forth the next evening then nothing from her. I can't stop thinking about her and I can't get rid of this feeling of regret.. Like I've messed it up properly. Should I text her? Should I give her time? What should I do? Thanks a lot in advance! * +

0gypsy0 23.07.14 - 11:28pm
Text her! Make a move this time . * +

gremlinpickledgizzy 23.07.14 - 11:31pm
by your other topic, it's a recurring theme * +

clantoi 23.07.14 - 11:39pm
I'm learning or trying to learn from mistakes. * +

dre4mz 24.07.14 - 11:00pm
Text her again.Ask how she is and take it from there. * +

john4eva 26.07.14 - 12:39am
Text her again and ask about her welfare,she will love u more better * +

sxct1na 26.07.14 - 01:09pm
Give it a few days to cool down and then throw a casual text her way. She could be busy, could have things going on at home to take care of... People get tied up! So give it a few days then ask how she is. She seems like a nice girl. Patience sometimes pays off too. * +

cyberman 26.07.14 - 03:41pm
user not found never mind lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum