! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

How could you.. - Page 1/3

Subject: How could you..
Replies: 20 Views: 3133
> »
lisaa1 23.04.14 - 01:40am
Ever get talking to a guy on here and actually believe a single thing that he tells you? So far the majority of conversations Iv had with men on here have consisted of them telling me theyr penis size, trying to turn the convo around to something else is just pointless.. Guys why are you such ass.holes? Are those pics where your actually quite good looking even yours?? Id never believe a thing I'm told on here unless It was face to face, way too many spoofers! Facepalm * +

mykelham 23.04.14 - 02:29am
People do lie much,its hard to see a very honest man/woman,same as women also..most people are also a victim of such circumstance...but still life keeps on,thats why u ought to trust no one on earth ..cause no one is fully perfect..Thanks! * +

mcsnoop 23.04.14 - 03:45am
pmpl.gif @ tha penis size * +

reaper19 23.04.14 - 04:51am
Lying is easy when there is no real way to prove someone is bulls**tting.

Don't see the point personally, I'm happy with my average 9.5 incher. No need to exaggerate. * +

orchidpink 23.04.14 - 07:43am
It's wap never believe a word any one says. Just chat n walk away * +

tokage 23.04.14 - 08:42am

@ lisaa1 - 23.04.14 - 01:40am
Ever get talking to a guy on here and actually believe a single thing that he tells you? So far the majority of conversations Iv had with men on here have consisted of them telling me theyr penis size, trying to turn the convo around to something else is just pointless.. Guys why are you such ass.holes? Are those pics where your actually quite good looking even yours?? Id never believe a thing I'm told on here unless It was face to face, way too many spoofers! Facepalm

Ppl lie face to face too.. Some I believe, some I don't, trust isn't an issue with most as I don't need to trust them. * +

lisaa1 23.04.14 - 10:57am

@ reaper19 - 23.04.14 - 04:51am
Lying is easy when there is no real way to prove someone is bulls**tting.

Don't see the point personally, I'm happy with my average 9.5 incher. No need to exaggerate.

Happy with my 9.5 incher pmpl * +

lisaa1 23.04.14 - 11:01am
Prodigits is dodgey cause you really havent a clue who your talking to, you just have to go with who the person says they are.... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search