! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

kids to different men/women - Page 8/14

Subject: kids to different men/women
« <> »
joybags 22.04.14 - 06:08am

@ sillyxx - 21.04.14 - 03:49pm
Are you the better woman? I'd personally say your the total cuunt for being so narrow minded dunno

Least narrow minded person about... This is just one situation that I personally think is wrong. My opinion...note.... Just my opinion...Not the voice of the people. * +

joybags 22.04.14 - 06:15am

@ x.z.z.x - 21.04.14 - 04:02pm
Am I missing something? Your words and I quote 'he left his wife for the better woman' does that not mean you were having an affair lol call me stupid but to me if somebody leaves their partner for someone else its classed as an affair which ever way you try to dress it up! eyeroll

Nope an affair is when two people date...have sexual relations behind their partners back. We were both seperated when we got together. This topic isnt about affairs might I add.. There's one a lil further down the list though if you wanna pop off and carry on down there. grin * +

dre4mz 22.04.14 - 12:58pm

@ sillyxx - 10.04.14 - 03:32pm
No that doesn't make her a bad parent at all, as long as her kids know who there dad is and aren't being told this is your new daddy etc. a bad parent is someone that doesn't show there kids love, attention, doesn't give them what they need! .. You can't help who you love and I think it's disgusting how people can be so narrow minded as to think that just because she has had a couple of failed relationships and now has found someone she likes that's older that makes her a bad parent! At least her kids will grow up open minded unlike some good

...this nod * +

mikeymk 24.04.14 - 04:54am

@ dre4mz - 22.04.14 - 12:58pm
...this nod

That. * +

orchidpink 2.05.14 - 04:13pm
Sounded more judgemental rather than just an opinion , n that my opinion. * +

oligarch 3.05.14 - 02:58am
i thought being a bad parent made you a bad parent ?

If having children to 3 different men and then shacking up with a 60 year old makes you a bad or irresponsible parent.

So does having a child when you can't afford to feed it without public assistance.

so does a divorce or separation.

so does not providing wikipedia access.

So does farting with the window closed. * +

ff7xgirl 4.05.14 - 02:49pm
i'm single and have 2 children that have different dads. Was never my choice to have them with different dads. But at the end of the day i am the best mum i can be. I dont drink, i never go out. I am with them 24/7. I wouldnt change it for anything. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index