! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Need advice on heart break - Page 1/2

Subject: Need advice on heart break
Replies: 12 Views: 1398
> »
phlamex 31.01.14 - 08:02pm
Wats d therapy 4 hrt brks .. Wat shld i be doing 4 d moment, i wanna knw hw 2 brace my self.. * +

ayeitsme 31.01.14 - 09:26pm
try fondling a goat and make your ex jelous * +

mikeymk 31.01.14 - 10:21pm
Attitude. You get locked in, with heartbreak. You can't see the wood for the trees. You need to remind yourself what it's all about.

Because love doesn't work one-sided. When it's not to be, it isn't right. But all you can see is how it could have been. It's easy to see what could have been. I could have played the property ladder and been a millionaire.

You have to free yourself from what looked good, but was in fact a lie, a mirage, an illusion. A dream. Because once you're free, you're open to new opportunities. Gotta let it go, and hope they find the one as well. so you can be positive, and enjoy the road ahead and all it holds. * +

spanish.inquisition 1.02.14 - 12:38am
Mike talks a lot of sense... Always.... But what he forgot to mention was alcohol.. Lots and lots of alcohol.... And then maybe the goat thing... * +

acidized 1.02.14 - 07:18am
a trip to strip club is recommended. In absence of it, a brothel should do. * +

icyjuelz 1.02.14 - 11:42pm
I know how you feel. I've been there so many times, that I don't even bother anymore. But hey, I'm pretty sure that you'll find the right one eventually. In order to get to your ultimate destination, sometimes you have to go over some speed bumps and potholes along the way! Hang in there. Im pretty sure that your love life is far from over. Word of advice: DONT do the stripclub thing. You'll only end up overspending and getting more depressed. Then it's just you and your hand. * +

easybud1 2.02.14 - 11:53pm
u're too special to feel dis way my dear , if some1 kuldn't value u, some1 else wants to cherish, appreciate,n adore u. * +

phlamex 3.02.14 - 06:19am
K thnx * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum