! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do I give up or not? - Page 1/3

Subject: Do I give up or not?
Replies: 19 Views: 2661
> »
whtdragn 21.11.13 - 05:31am
I've met this girl recently and have started to like her. She came out of a 4 year relationship a few months ago. We were getting along quite well but now she hardly chats. I understand that she isn't ready for a relationship. But should I consider this as a sign that there's no chance for me? I really like her and I will wait for her if that's what she wants. She always tells me that I'm sweet and she's never met a guy like me before but I feel that I don't have a chance. Should I just give up on her?
* +

lo0pyl0z 21.11.13 - 06:19am
Ask her? 4 years is a pretty long time and although she 'likes' you she may have become less chatty and backed off abit because she got cold feet, She may be missing the idea of being in a relationship and the feeling of someone being there because she's feeling lonely but prehaps she's realised she's not ready for another full on relationship yet.. If it's time she wants then you have to decide if you want to give her that time, or know when to draw the line if she is just stringing you along * +

dude.88 21.11.13 - 07:29am
I think you've just been 'friend zoned' * +

4tina 21.11.13 - 05:06pm
give up * +

sillyxx 21.11.13 - 07:00pm
U give up ul always have the what if question .. Ask her about it and then if it ends atleast ul no! * +

xxlee 22.11.13 - 01:23am
Gud advice silly * +

kelypso 22.11.13 - 01:54am
Haha. Give up. * +

jamaican 22.11.13 - 02:52pm
Take her out somewhere. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search