! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Online/Dating - Page 2/2

Subject: Online/Dating
« <
olia 28.06.12 - 12:59am
Hmmm.... I really don't know. Try to find out? * +

romaho69 28.06.12 - 01:17am

@ mzp0rt3n - 25.06.12 - 06:27pm
You ask yourself why? Why are you seeking attention from another women? What are you lacking from your gf? And is fantasy better than reality? And if you have other feelings for somebody else then tell your gf?

Unreal! Totally on point! * +

jixisbk 28.06.12 - 04:35am
People on line r often throw backs, society's reject pile, un wanted toys so to speak.u clearly have massive problems.ur basiclly saying u r with a girl that u do not want to b with otherwise u wouldn't b looking, u r a weak individual, u need company like a pup when it's 1st taken from its mother.ur afraid to b alone and by having ur gf around u have comfort if u decide to go elsewhere.atleast there is plenty of ppl like u it means that u would not survive and hopefully not re populate. * +

jixisbk 28.06.12 - 04:38am
And having more ppl like u around means that use will eventually die off like weaker animals have over the years. * +

jixisbk 28.06.12 - 04:44am
And as for dating ppl on line well my gf told me about this couple that met online and it was a really nice story had all the twist and turns as romance novels have and I for the 1st time in my life actually felt all lovey inside.but then she showed me the 2 ppl.well both of them r ugly and both over weight.so it's like this.u can and could find a diamond in the ruff, but y waste ur time looking threw a field full of pigs when u can search in the right places and get more prettier woman to chos * +

olia 2.07.12 - 01:12am
It's not always ugly people... Pretty people hide also... For same reasons. Sometimes its really awful, to be reminded every day that you're beautifull... When they see your face and don't care for personality. This world, how it is, i'm really disappointed. * +

tekt0nix 2.07.12 - 02:25am
thanks olia, finally someone understands what i av to go through everyday *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark