! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Single sign here - Page 365/374

Subject: Single sign here
« <> »
crail 13.03.21 - 04:48am

@ contrast - 12.03.21 - 05:32pm
I am single but as the saying goes,true love can never be found on social media and so i believe more in what is truly real and is meant to be.So anyone looking for a soulmate on internet,stop wasting ur time because no one is real here,they are just for fun and what u want will never be found here.Go for the real,honest and serious type that wants the same thing as u,not here but one to who u can meet and see in person.

I haven't heard of that saying chin.gif * +

crail 13.03.21 - 04:54am

I am single but as the saying goes,true love can never be found on social media and so i believe more in what is truly real and is meant to be.So anyone looking for a soulmate on internet,stop wasting ur time because no one is real here,they are just for fun and what u want will never be found here.Go for the real,honest and serious type that wants the same thing as u,not here but one to who u can meet and see in person.

To be fair I wouldn't trust anyone online from Africa either * +

0gypsy0 14.03.21 - 12:03am

You said the same thing from your other fake accounts, by mistake you forgot to create another one because you repeated yourself from this one. It's so exciting for me and everyone on prodigits to know that you are single and you don't believe in true love on social media because no one is real here and then you teaching us all what should we be all looking for in a person because obviously we need you to teach us.
I'm so curious what nicknames will you use on your future fake accounts and it will be nice seeing you repeating yourself all over again dear '' I am single but''.
* +

tash280 25.03.21 - 01:40am

@ diisco.x - 5.04.10 - 05:45pm
Excited brand new one .. On ya go .. Single and looking or just single.. ? Do NOT post phone numbers or email addresses

Hi am single anybody here * +

livish 8.04.21 - 01:42am
Single * +

kelly2010 27.04.21 - 03:23pm
Wow this is from 10 years ago :/ * +

manclee 28.04.21 - 05:00pm
Single from Manchester * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-374
+ my page
+ functions