! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Single sign here - Page 364/374

Subject: Single sign here
« <> »
scorcher 30.12.20 - 09:38am
Single, might be looking if your the right one, lol feel free to message if you want xx * +

optimis1 18.01.21 - 02:45pm
I Am Single,Not Here To Have Fun And Just In Case I Meet An Honest,Decent And Serious Type Who Really Knows What He Wants And Never Gives Up On Life No Matter The Outcome. * +

cheerful 9.02.21 - 08:04pm
Yes,am Single But Social Media Is Not The Place To Find And Meet Ur Other Half.And For The Record,There Is No Perfect Man Or Woman So Why Waste The Time To Look For True Love On Internet Where There Is None.Don't Depend On Internet To Find What U Want Because U Might Never Have It For Its A Waste Of Ur Time.Like Someone Said And I Quote'Love Can't Be Found On Social Media But Friends Will Do.Better Wait To Find And Meet Ur Real Life Match And Stop Wasting Ur Time Searching On Internet. * +

aelsa 13.02.21 - 05:08am
Any ladies can msg me single here * +

0gypsy0 13.02.21 - 08:24pm

Hi Single Guys. How Are y0u? I'm Super Caring En L0ve Too Make laugh, Im Kind And Affecti0n.

I d0nt Club And Am n0t After 0ne or Twoo night stand? Distance Should N0t Bi A problem, I Can Relocate For My Partner. How Is Y0ur Serch Going?

I Was Born In A Family of Two Superb Rich Girts And i'm The eldest. Dad From Australian Perths, Mom from Canada Samoa Ottawoa.

Lost My Dad In My Very Early Of Chid Hood Age Then I Was 12 Years Odd Before My Mom Took Us Down To Canada And 0n geting There Mom Got Married To a Canadian Midget who is Have Lumbago, So My Dad Younger Brother Took I And my Sister Down to United Kangdom To Complete Our Doctoral Study. Now I'm A Doctor In Medical Field. Im Very Busy So i Cant Be Able To Shat on Here.

You Can C0ntact Me On My Private Bizniss Email Address PrInCeSsAnGlE@hotmail.com and Get in-Touche So We Can Go Along To Know More Bout Each And 0ther.

Warm En-Regard.
PrInCeSs AnGlE * +

contrast 25.02.21 - 12:24pm
I Am Single But I Do Not Have To Waste My Precious Time Searching That Someone I Wish To Spend My Life With On Internet.I Believe In Real Life And Not In Social Media Neithe Fairytale For Life Is Not A Bed Of Roses. * +

contrast 12.03.21 - 05:32pm
I am single but as the saying goes,true love can never be found on social media and so i believe more in what is truly real and is meant to be.So anyone looking for a soulmate on internet,stop wasting ur time because no one is real here,they are just for fun and what u want will never be found here.Go for the real,honest and serious type that wants the same thing as u,not here but one to who u can meet and see in person. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-374
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index