! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Useful sites for Blackberry - Page 8/9

Subject: Useful sites for Blackberry
« <> »
maria.72 26.04.12 - 12:07am
darnit! well thanx for replyin yugan, i thought i was the only one not being able to enter there. even with this stoopid xperia x1 coz my bb's still in for 3rd week @ vodascum.......a-holes told my husband they're givin me yet another recon, am mad about it by now * +

r33p3r 26.04.12 - 07:00am
Still down, few days now, is it just us or is there a server problem * +

socialco 26.04.12 - 07:44am
what's wrong with your bb? @maria * +

maria.72 28.04.12 - 10:13am
@socialco,the trackpad on my 9300 is ed. jumps around and does its own thing.incredibly frustrating.got my 3rd phone yesterday from vodascum,and its still broken.i'm taking it back again.i dont know what to do anymore.each time the phone goes in,i wait 2wks and then they give me a recon phone which trackpad is jumping.i pay my b*tt off on airtime while my bb is in the shop.i dont know what to do anymore.my husband ripped the manager a new one but they just dont care to get it fixed. cry * +

maria.72 28.04.12 - 10:15am
i want to really HURT vodasc*m but how can i do that when i cant download anything coz the sites are down? help me to hurt them please!! what can I do? * +

maria.72 28.04.12 - 12:08pm
i'll even dwnld stuff i dnt need JUST so i can hurt vodacon * +

phly_kid 28.04.12 - 02:10pm
even if you did 100GB on their network it wouldnt hurt them. It's just a small riple in the big ocean of data that they have. look for alternative ways to hurt em, downloads wont but you can have fun with that route, a few here already do gigs and gigs all day * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index