! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SPNGEBOB!!..... - Page 6/7

Subject: SPNGEBOB!!.....
« <> »
dakillar 24.09.15 - 10:10am
Thanks man, i will wait for my data to finish then ill try it out * +

nosfratu 25.09.15 - 07:18pm
Lsiten up mr ungers I haven't ever went against anything u said merely just expressed my view as to what I encounter with these apps so maybe get of your high little horse by implying I'm a little less educated than a beginner I'm merely stating a FACT of what's happening when I try to use luckypatcher even with the link that I posted that really has a more detailed explenation than what u gave it still does not do what YOU OR THE WEBSITE CLAIMED and no I don't need the free data as I'm content to live with 10GB of wifi data for only R29 a month which is paid up for the next 12months in advance and I can use it in any MALL and or Pick n Pay in south africa that uses alwayson.. * +

nosfratu 25.09.15 - 07:22pm
With that also said I prefer my BB9900 and my playbook more than I do my android device which I only use to download Torrent files from torrent sites with FLUD. And another thing in my experience with android apps they almost 99 of the time do not live up to what is claimed they should do or are merely there so GOOGLE can run adds on you device to in return get more revenue in their pockets * +

3mel 26.09.15 - 12:08pm

@ ungers - 22.09.15 - 05:09am
But all apps are .apk, and LP has the source code for 98 percent of them, as there are really only 3 ways to purchase in-app, and LP exploits that fact.....its not really a 'magic' app......for that reason, it will work on most apps n games, with a failure rate of only around 2 percent.....

''lucky patcher has the source code for 98 percent of them''

do you even know what source code is ? if you did you'd know what a nonsense statement this was.... * +

ungers 26.09.15 - 04:15pm
Yeah, yeah........blah blah...... * +

3mel 30.09.15 - 07:28am

@ ungers - 26.09.15 - 04:15pm
Yeah, yeah........blah blah......

anyone with half a brain can google ''what is source code'' and know it's something luckypatcher or it's makers would never have access to without an app being GNU and open source which commercial apps never ever are so stfu... * +

nosfratu 30.09.15 - 09:26am
Not to mention it would be very alarming if an app can get major game companies source code.... It would wreak havoc on their games and apps not to mention the security issues surrounding having all apps source code in one app!!!! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index