! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bb torrents - Page 26/27

Subject: bb torrents
« <> »
arish187 14.06.15 - 09:27am
Ungers could u explain a lil more how this reactivating trick works? * +

nosfratu 8.10.15 - 05:03pm
I have found a torrent loader for my BB Playbook its called PlayTorrent by some Russian guy. Just gooogle it there's a 2MB download that says the file is a DOC file I downloaded it onto my BB 9900 and then in filemanager just renamed it to a BAR extension name then copied that file to my pc and then sideloaded it onto my playbook with DDPInstaller. The app however I have not found to work with my Playbook and BB9900 linked together via bridge using my 9900's BIS so I will have to wait for the weekend to test it over Wi-Fi. Over BIS it just keeps saying torrent active but no response from tracker and then a timestamp and then start again it also does give me a file index of all the files within the torrent. * +

3mel 13.10.15 - 05:28am
you get exactly that with many service providers, they can recognise p2p traffic and block it.
that being said I wouldn't use an app made by a Russian or Chinese programmer unless it was being used happily by a very large community... * +

nosfratu 14.10.15 - 08:21am

@ 3mel - 13.10.15 - 05:28am
you get exactly that with many service providers, they can recognise p2p traffic and block it.
that being said I wouldn't use an app made by a Russian or Chinese programmer unless it was being used happily by a very large community...

Tested it over wifi and it works. Just kinda slow is all. And I would rather trust Russian developers and coders than most other. In my experience in mobile web script design they are the best and the best mobile scripts are usually translated from russian to english like johncms, vantu guestbooks and more and on visavi the best collection of scripts. * +

ungers 14.10.15 - 08:32pm
I used to use Nux torrent..... * +

3mel 14.10.15 - 09:30pm

@ nosfratu - 14.10.15 - 08:21am
Tested it over wifi and it works. Just kinda slow is all. And I would rather trust Russian developers and coders than most other. In my experience in mobile web script design they are the best and the best mobile scripts are usually translated from russian to english like johncms, vantu guestbooks and more and on visavi the best collection of scripts.

no doubt about the talent in both countries, but they also have the highest prevalence of virus' out of all territories... * +

laro696 27.10.15 - 01:13pm
it's time to move on guys
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page