! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SPNGEBOB!!..... - Page 2/7

Subject: SPNGEBOB!!.....
« <> »
nosfratu 14.09.15 - 03:57pm
Thx lol just didn't know what YF meant... * +

spngbob 15.09.15 - 08:26pm
No? Lady luck just noticed android users.....doesn't mean anything to me,as I don't have an android device or have the means to acquire one......!!! He migjt as well have told me how to whiten my hair when I need to know how to whiten my teeth...... Rofl.gif but u get the gist of what I'm saying.........!!! * +

ungers 16.09.15 - 11:34am
U sound a bit ungrateful?........i didn't know u dont have a android device, at least it was something?........No, i won't share bis.......i consider this topic closed on my side........thanx........ * +

spngbob 16.09.15 - 05:37pm
Ungrateful? No! Perplexed? Yes!......seeing that u know I've been bugging u almost 2 years for the BIS workaround and u know I know u're the king of all things hackable,so if I had an android device,wouldn't I have asked long ago??? But.....if u feel I'm ungrateful,so be it,nothing much I can do about that........but say SORI! Just some food for thought....your intention was to help ME,but u ended up helping all Android users,so everyone BUT me.......fair??? Sad.gif * +

spngbob 16.09.15 - 05:41pm
I do still have an old Nokia E72 If you have something for That??? Grin.gif * +

nosfratu 20.09.15 - 12:48pm
I don't see anywhere in lucky patcher an option to rebuild anything on any type of app at all lol * +

ungers 20.09.15 - 02:29pm
It is there, trust me.......and its easy, just a few steps.......google how to do it, but u should not have any issue to do it yourself........... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index