! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Truly Dead.....!! - Page 2/3

Subject: Truly Dead.....!!
« <> »
arish187 13.08.15 - 09:08am
Ok atleast tell us which network u r on * +

yugan 13.08.15 - 04:58pm
Lmao. All I know is I use my bb to watch movies and tv series. I'm just about done catching up to japan with one piece. Since all the open directories I've used before are shutting down or already there, there's no point posting anything. * +

spngbob 13.08.15 - 05:14pm
@breado,don't be like uncle ungers now lol? In ur own words,you download and have downloaded more than 50 gigs a month,so u had a good run,whereas we BARELY manage 1 gig a month....I'm sure if u inbox a select few diehards,like me ;) it won't make a difference? As u also said,there ARE many others using your method as well, so eventually it WILL be blocked as well??? So PLSE afford a select few the possibilty and enjoyment before BB finally DOES kick the bucket,lol???? At least think about it........all for one and one for all,u know???? * +

spngbob 18.08.15 - 07:27pm
LOL,aMazing how quiet this topic suddenly got......as if everyone just quickly wants to download there last 50 gigs before they might think of sharing...... Rofl.gif * +

aznmitzz 28.08.15 - 09:50am
Well well there's a few old names I remember in this thread... I was one of the die hard blackberry fans 2 or 3 years ago plus but ended up moving to Android... but I've recently just purchased a mint condition unused 9790 as like a spare backup phone for only 35 UK pounds... bargain here in UK that price cause on ebay new ones generally sell over 100 pounds. I still love the design and build of the Bold range... and yeah BIS is true unlimited that's one the outstanding features of it... * +

aznmitzz 28.08.15 - 09:55am
I unlocked my 9790... for free... so will take any sim... it's small and compact with great battery life. I'm on the Samsung Note 4 at moment... it's crazy... I'm 31 now but I started prodigits when I was like 20 ish I think and I always use to dream of having the latest high end phones back then but couldn't afford to buy them... now I can get whichever one I want easily lol... I even still have my old blackberry ID n can see history of my downloads etc. Maybe just maybe I can start a revival lol * +

aznmitzz 28.08.15 - 09:59am
But I did always prefer pre BB10 O.S days... I loved my bold 9900 and 9790 when I had them... I personally just got lost when it came to the z10... even the android sideloading wasn't enough for me... but I think I'll keep my new 9790... even got that cool blackberry pouch to put it into sleep mode automatically. So anyway long chit chat from me here but I guess I'm back lol. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index