! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bb torrents - Page 2/27

Subject: bb torrents
« <> »
yugan 12.01.15 - 02:51pm
Can u atleast give me the first letter of the 'something.cod' filename * +

ungers 14.01.15 - 01:54pm

@ spngbob - 11.01.15 - 06:32am
Oom Jan,I have googled for something.cod but no such thing on the net? ;-)

Its not called 'something .cod'...Its a small app that makes you 'invisible' to bis usage....Took me 6 months to find it....but it is a .cod file, u extract it with rock file manager, and then install on phone....this time I cannot help, it pains me not to be able to help... * +

spngbob 18.01.15 - 08:32am
On a different note....was down in the north west over the christmas season,downloaded some stuff there,and got above 500 kbps speeds??? Same phone,same sim,same BIS,but better speeds??? Now I'm wonderin.....? Is the throttling level region,area specific??? * +

arish187 18.01.15 - 10:34am
So @ungers if we get this application wil we able to download any file with no bis restrictions? On 8ta * +

3mel 20.01.15 - 04:30am

@ ungers - 14.01.15 - 01:54pm
Its not called 'something .cod'...Its a small app that makes you 'invisible' to bis usage....Took me 6 months to find it....but it is a .cod file, u extract it with rock file manager, and then install on phone....this time I cannot help, it pains me not to be able to help...

I'm not a blackberry user so it's no issue to me, but why can't you copy this file and upload it somewhere ? you could probably even rename the file extension to mp3 and upload it here in a group if you're feeling ultra lazy ! * +

ungers 22.01.15 - 05:00pm
It was written by a developer, took me forever to get his trust.....u know I'm a man of my word....and for that matter that I cannot help.....yes, it downloads anything on phone, but still reverts to modem mode on pc..... * +

ungers 22.01.15 - 05:12pm
The file is on the net....it leaked, cos once I got it, I knew what to look for.....let me think about it...... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index