! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BB Tips. - Page 10/11

Subject: BB Tips.
« <> »
jaw33d 15.05.12 - 11:41pm
Lol press and hold alt and right shift then press (H) 2 open ur phone info menu.. * +

tippit 16.05.12 - 06:12am
the reboot thingy doent work * +

atlant1s 18.05.12 - 01:01am
Most of u will probably already know this but for anyone who doesn't, do u ever have that problem of receiving a message whilst on the internet but don't wanna close the internet to read the message, then simply press the power b*tton to temporarily come out of the internet to read your message, then when you're done, click the browser icon and you'll be back on the same page :) * +

dollyp524 3.11.13 - 11:07am
Nice Nd Gr8 * +

whatname0 22.11.13 - 02:40am
Go in options, select typing and input. Scroll to word substitution, there u will c why when u type certain commands like mypin and asto y u get the results u get. U can also add your own commands. For example..add a new command, state, replace email/ with 'type ur email address' then save... and so forth...try it * +

whatname0 22.11.13 - 02:41am
I useto hack emails and stuff some time back, now I dnt have a computer..4 like around 2 n a half yrs now...such is life...hahaha * +

mey_cley 27.12.13 - 09:02am
you can press 'i' for Zoom in picture and 'o' for zoom out; and press L to rotate while preview-ing the pic :) * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index