! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nux downloader? - Page 1/1

Subject: nux downloader?
Replies: 3 Views: 9101

spngbob 15.12.15 - 04:16pm
Anybody else using nux downloader HE or nux torrent on here??? If so,plse enlighten me how the hell it works???? I'm no noob,bt really??? I've been playing around for days with no luck????? :( *

yugan 16.12.15 - 10:55am
I've had both installed on my 9780, unfortunately only got the downloader to work once, even then it was for an mp3 as a test download. It worked fine but tried on a bigger file and..... Nothing. Download failed for aome apparent reason, and you're limited with the download speed, 300kb/s max I think Ungers mentioned it also in one of his posts. As for ux torrent haven't used it as most of the torrents that I had, had no seeds. To use the downloader, don't use links from sites that have time limits on their downloads, rather use open directory links and paste the file link into the downloader url space. *

yugan 16.12.15 - 10:58am
One other thing that ungers mentioned, both apps are power hungry, so ensure your charger is close by. *

spngbob 16.12.15 - 03:39pm
Thanx Yugan,bt if that is the case,don't think I'll use it? Was specifically lukin to use it for downloads as 300kbs would be heaven where I live??? As for the open directory links,where does one find them??? Checked for some time and they're few and far between??? Btw,are there specicfic settings that need to be changed for these apps??? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search