! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

data sim with telkom mobile - Page 1/4

Subject: data sim with telkom mobile
Replies: 28 Views: 12295
> »
hilaal 24.05.15 - 05:54pm
has any1 tried the data sim yet how does it work * +

nosfratu 28.05.15 - 09:49pm
Its just a normal simcard only thing is for 12monts after activation u get 200MB of data that's why u pay R50 for it. I use mine for data and phonecalls in my android phone.. The others are R1 I think but u don't get any data... I've been using mine almost a year now and I buy the psb data bundle for R150 that's 2GB of data plus 1GB of nightsurfer and as I 1st Load a R100 of airtime I Get a Free 10GB Telkom connect wifi bundle added to my account that I can use at any telkom connect hot spot. * +

hilaal 29.05.15 - 05:42pm
but the one im talking about came out recently i
think this month you have to pay 150 rands and you
will get uncapped internet browsing uncapped
Facebook twitter and instagram and other social
media sites and uncapped emailing and
downloading attachments bit the uncapped service
excludes browsing and downloading p*rn gambling
sites and audio and video streaming sites like
YouTube * +

nosfratu 30.05.15 - 01:10pm
I have google searched and phoned our local telkom store in our mall they don't know about it. Even google no results and nothing on their website...... But however I have found a company called DATASIM that have these exact features that u make and I have now ordered a sim to see how it works they seem to use all of the current cellular networks and not just 1 of them...

This is from their website...

DATA SIM is a revolutionary new SIM Card offering Uncapped Mobile Data low cost voice caling. Users are able to have access to mobile internet using their mobile smartphones, dongles or even wifi routers that are compatible. Simply just order our Mobile powered SIM card, stick it into your device and enjoy the experience. Users will have access to the following:

Uncapped Internet Browsing
Uncapped Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
Uncapped Whatsapp / BBM / Viber
Uncapped Emailing / Downloading attachments
Other social media sites services...

They don't mention downloading videos but they do make mention of watching videos on facebook and also using apps so yes if u have an app like showbox then u can watch series and movies from it I guess and download.

U also get R50 airtime every month included in the uncapped internet but bandwith is only at 282kb/s which won't be bad as I'm not even getting near to that on my BIS at moment. I will post again if and when I get my sim from them.

http://datasim.co.za * +

hilaal 31.05.15 - 07:26pm
ok thanks man let us knw how it works just hope we can use it to download series that showbox app is it for computers only or compatible with android phones also * +

nosfratu 31.05.15 - 08:22pm
Showbox is for android phones I haven't seen it for pc... Just have a look on google playstore there's more than 1 app called showbox... The 1 I use has a green eye for thumbnail. The others are spelled with spaces and they are the usual cr*p u find that people put on google playstore also this showbox is for BB10 devices also. * +

nosfratu 31.05.15 - 08:23pm
I have ordered a sim card and it ended up costing me R200.00 and hopefully they will deliver it to me by friday HOPEFULLY lol * +

hilaal 1.06.15 - 09:07am
yeah they did say that the activation fee is 200 but after you only have to pay 150 or less if you only want to use social networks * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search