! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

cheap internet - Page 1/2

Subject: cheap internet
Replies: 12 Views: 4872
> »
roymm 3.05.15 - 08:01am
I have a tunnel software that alows you to use internet at a low cost e.g if you buy 1GB and stream a youtube video of 1H and 30M ...you'll roughly use 15mb out of the 1GB ,I'm. Selling the software for R500 only contct me and ill send the software * +

roymm 3.05.15 - 09:22am
Ill give more details also if u use with 20MB or less you be able to download files over 1gig
* +

slayer.j 3.05.15 - 09:31am
Lol * +

ungers 6.05.15 - 06:18am
There is a problem with this, people tend to be sceptical.....ur best chances are to seek out some ' Noteworthy' person in here, and let that person test it, if it works, that person can vouch for u......if not, I doubt seriously if anyone would buy your product. If I happen to test it, I will give my opinion, and back off...... your choice...... * +

ungers 6.05.15 - 06:33am
I won't interfere, I will simply test it, and if it works as u claim, well done.....I will give my honest opinion, and then consider the matter closed on my part...all inboxes go to u, not me....I will give credit where its due.... * +

ungers 6.05.15 - 06:53am
If u do decide to let me test it, don't pester me with that don't share bull.......I said I will test it, and give my opinion if its worth the asking price, if it is, I will say so and be done with it....what do I get out of it? I get a backup system to file away, the rest is yours.....after testing it, I will completely back off, and consider it done....I'm a techno-addict, so, u decide if my views can help you... * +

waplinxs 12.05.15 - 11:40am
Let me test it. Lol. Then I'll sell it to everyone for R250 after I have the software, and have cheaper internet at the same time. * +

ungers 12.05.15 - 06:40pm
Well, or you could just get a cracked version of expressvpn, and be done with it............ * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search