! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Social and e mail plan? - Page 1/2

Subject: Social and e mail plan?
Replies: 8 Views: 3932
> »
spngbob 10.04.15 - 09:45am
I loaded the above R29 BIS this month and noticed it only gives 100MB of fair usage data? When this data is depleted,will I still be able to browse,read FB,etc? * +

yugan 10.04.15 - 04:11pm
When 8ta discontinued their free youtube data promo all the apps on my phone that uses b is still working and I was still able to browse. So you should still be able to browse, post and tweet. You just won't be able to stream. * +

spngbob 11.04.15 - 07:34am
Thanx Yugan :-) * +

nosfratu 19.04.15 - 06:26am
I'm taking a guess its mtn ??? As its only mtn that I know of that has different payment plans for BIS... The R29 is for 1 email adress to be pushed to the phone unlike normal full BIS that's 10 email adresses. When it comes to browsing u ONLY have 100MB to browse and download from. If u want to fac3book and twitt3r u need to be doing it from their apps and not the browser. * +

spngbob 19.04.15 - 07:41am
So I have noticed yes......and yes it is EMPTY N!!! Once the 100MB is finished, even BBM is off-line,so u can't do jack s**t!!!! Won't be doing that again soon.......!!! * +

phly_kid 19.04.15 - 06:42pm
*ta is still cheaper last I checked. their R30 BIS seems to cover everything. except googletalk which is now discontinued even. And after using 1GB they dont cut you off but throttle you and browsing is still fast. Best network imho. * +

spngbob 19.04.15 - 08:20pm
I totaly agree phly,used to have 8ta,and was impressed,problem is they don't have ANY signal on the plot where I'm staying??? * +

phly_kid 21.04.15 - 12:42pm
Yea thats the major downside with them. They just need to improve their network and they have it made. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search