! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

9900 restarting itself - Page 1/2

Subject: 9900 restarting itself
Replies: 11 Views: 3569
> »
mopac 27.03.15 - 09:03am
Hello everyone, I have a 9900 unfortunately it constantly keeps restarting itself over and over. I was told to reload the OS and I did that but just after 2 seconds into that video it switches off and then starts the same process again. I can't even do anything on it, can't press any button. Any help? Thanks. * +

arish187 27.03.15 - 10:45am
If software fails then ur phone motherboard must be faulty * +

mopac 27.03.15 - 11:14am
I bet you are right because I have tried my best. I even used an auto loader but still keeps restarting itself after 2 seconds into that demo video. Thanks for your help. I will just throw it away. * +

arish187 27.03.15 - 11:54am
Try and take it to a repair shop first get their opinion before throwing it. * +

ungers 28.03.15 - 07:07am
Use jlcmder, and if the phone allows, do a security wipe 3 times in a row......to ensure the phone is 'clean'......select to erase everything......in jlcmder, use option 4, do not use factory reset..... * +

mopac 30.03.15 - 12:36am
Hello buddy, where can I download the same jlcmder? Please kindly help because I tried BBSAK, EQS but all in vain. * +

ungers 30.03.15 - 06:33am
Have blackberry Desktop software AND new Os installed on pc..Search for, and delete Vendor.xml....Google for 'JLcmder'. Install on pc. Connect phone, choose option 4, (read onscreen instructions) Repeat a few times, then disconnect phone, remove and replace battery to invoke a security wipe...load Os (with desktop manager),and if all goes well, after starting up, do security wipe another 3 times in a row....hope this helps... * +

ungers 30.03.15 - 06:44am
One of your modules on the phone was classed wrong, it can mean a fried chip, dry joint, loose component, or something like that...(it won't start if there is a hardware problem, but sometimes its just gibberish written in the c-mos) JLcmder might save the phone..... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search