! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sites worth visiting... - Page 1/6

Subject: Sites worth visiting...
Replies: 38 Views: 11857
> »
ungers 6.02.15 - 05:02am
If u happen to come across a site worth mentioning, pls post it here..even if it was mentioned before..Why?...Well, why not?...Ocean of games.com...Stagevu.com...O2tvseries.com...Mobilemovies.net...fztvseries..(Yes, its working again).... * +

ungers 6.02.15 - 05:12am
If u want to download from youtube on your mobile, the link looks like this.....https://m.youtube.com/......now change it in the adress bar to this......https://ssyoutube.com/.....basically u change the 'm.' to 'ss'......then click the yellow download bar..... * +

ungers 6.02.15 - 05:17am
For those who want to stream p*rn, visit bravoteens.com.....it streams directly on phone.....(its a site, aint it?).....for radio, try 'yourmuze'.....For small time-waster games, try 'my real games.com'..... * +

ungers 6.02.15 - 05:20am
For books, (the best free site with updated everything).....tuebl.ca.....it can be downloaded in .epub format, if u need to convert it, use calibre.... * +

ungers 6.02.15 - 05:34am
On the youtube thing, go to youtube as normal, click on your video, it will try to play.....press back, then change 'm.' to 'ss'..... * +

ungers 6.02.15 - 05:44am
On sites like stagevu, I use the normal browser to search for my movie.....once I get to the download link, I go to the menu bar (the blackberry button) and select 'open with Uc'.....why?.....cos uc can resume downloads.....works with most sites.....just download and install uc browser on your device..... * +

ungers 8.02.15 - 02:05pm
mobtvseries.net....(mp4 format) * +

nosfratu 13.02.15 - 04:15pm
Thanks for the youtube thingy Ungers I had no idea about that. I'm having an issue with UCweb these days if I download anything over 15mb it stops and then doesn't want to continue keeps stopping then the download speed drops to 1kb/s any file size less then I get between 4kb/s to 9kb/s also I see I got faster download speeds for about a week after I loaded my bis after that then it slows down I think its the fair use policy from the networks I'm on vodacr*p but I use telkom mobile on my android not sure what their bis is like. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search