! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bb torrents - Page 1/27

Subject: bb torrents
Replies: 185 Views: 37905
> »
yugan 30.12.14 - 08:55am
Bbtor v1.4 http://prohp.net/blackberry/blackberry-apps/utilities-blackberry-apps/bbtor-v1-4/
NOTE: ONLY FOR OS 7+ USERS. Haven't tried it as I'm on OS6. DL link - http://url.prohp.net/xpoqi
P.S apparently supports BIS. Pls try it n let me know if it works. * +

phly_kid 30.12.14 - 10:11pm
i tried it once but it didnt work. it was that very version if im not mistaken. Dont quite remember teh error. Think it was something to do with a key that i reckon is phone specific. * +

ungers 4.01.15 - 10:37am
Try Nux torrent for blackberry.....currently it works......if u really want to try Bbtor the key is: yhe4y3u8 .......(Nux is much better.......) * +

ungers 4.01.15 - 11:45am
In Nux, u might get a message that the app is draining ur blackberry resources.....just select don't monitor this......and keep your phone on the charger when downloading torrents......yes, Nux is free....if u have to go somewhere, pause the download....it will eat your battery in no time.... * +

ungers 4.01.15 - 12:08pm
Unfortunately it doesn't bypass bis throttling, it means it will download at your current throttle level....at least it can do any size torrent, its better than Zbigz, cos Zbigz limits u to 1gb filesize, and download speeds are the same, due to throttling.... * +

ungers 4.01.15 - 12:23pm

@ ungers - 4.01.15 - 11:45am
In Nux, u might get a message that the app is draining ur blackberry resources.....just select don't monitor this......and keep your phone on the charger when downloading torrents......yes, Nux is free....if u have to go somewhere, pause the download....it will eat your battery in no time....

I meant if u can't leave the phone on the charger, make sure the download is paused by pressing stop....u can always start it later again....phew...I post a lot, u can see I'm bored today....yes, u CAN bypass bis throttle...I get 200-300 kb/s, but I won't help there...pls don't ask, took too long to crack it...google a bit...something .cod that u download on phone... * +

spngbob 11.01.15 - 06:32am
Oom Jan,I have googled for something.cod but no such thing on the net? ;-) * +

yugan 11.01.15 - 09:52pm
I also googled something .cod but found a kaklot of useless apps with dead dl links. Will continue the search. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search