! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Blackberry Z10 - Page 1/3

Subject: Blackberry Z10
Replies: 18 Views: 2856
> »
phly_kid 14.10.14 - 10:18pm
I know its a ghost town in here but i thought i should ask this. With the prices of z10 dropping like hot potatoes and the fact that they not only do messaging very well, hub and all that jazz, can anyone tell me how the phone is. Is it worth it to buy one? Any drawbacks or negatives to getting one. Anyone with one have any experience to share. Thanks. * +

3mel 16.10.14 - 04:45am
[link]http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_z10-reviews-5251.php[/link] some user opinions here... * +

phly_kid 16.10.14 - 09:44am
I have already looked up that site and saw almost all they have including getting videos too on the Ui and all that makes it a phone. Just that its price is just perfect for the features that one gets. Only slight concern is investing in a phone that's almost 2 years old. The fact that it can do android apps is a plus. On the other hand do I completely forget BB and embrace android fully. Decisions decisions. * +

slayer.j 16.10.14 - 08:37pm
1st world problems * +

phly_kid 16.10.14 - 09:15pm
hahaha more like 3rd world problems * +

ungers 17.10.14 - 05:39pm
Nice to have as a HD media player, but as a phone, I would not reccomend it.....dissapearing airtime for 1.....you will pay roughly R50 per week on 'levy'....money goes awol on these phones, especially on Voda....I know personally about people complaining about this issue..... * +

phly_kid 18.10.14 - 06:37pm
what do u mean awol. as in it just vanishes. even on prepaid. or is this because of background services that take up data when you least expect it.? * +

ungers 19.10.14 - 06:53am
Exactly what I mean.....money vanishes from your account, prepaid as well.....I didn't investigate, but the phone communicates constantly with the internet, even if u close all apps.....might be background services, I won't buy one.....still have my 9790 and 9810, the best in the Os7 range.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search