! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Forum Dead, but.... - Page 1/2

Subject: Forum Dead, but....
Replies: 10 Views: 2910
> »
ungers 19.06.14 - 04:26am
It still remains a valueable source of info to any blackberry newbie, I still use it to lookup links that had been posted very long ago...even in death, the info it contains is priceless....Thanx Prodigits!!..... * +

ungers 19.06.14 - 05:25am
Then, of course, it wouldn't have been possible without input from loyal members.....I don't think this topic could ever be revived in the true sense, every aspect had more or less been covered.....thanx to everyone, too many to mention.... * +

charlin 19.06.14 - 05:58pm
hey there guys and girls, can anyone tell me where I can purchase a bb 9810 housing/ face for my bb as mine can some scratches so I want to replace it, but the area I'm in mostly has fong kong type n I don't wanna go that way as its just gonna create more issues thanks * +

ungers 20.06.14 - 07:38am
charlin, I would suggest trying any official cellphone repair shop....like vodacare, mtn etc....they probably won't sell you the cover, u might have to book your phone in for 'repairs', and its not gonna be cheap....plus u will wait a week or three to get it back.....kinda difficult situation. * +

phly_kid 20.06.14 - 09:59am
even 2nd hand or fong kong as you put it will cost you money, it is the most expensive BB to fix because even to change the keypad they have to open the phone all the way from the back right through to the keypad and that torch screen is costly. If any slight mistake is made during repair it cracks and the repairer has to replace it. Cover the marks with a cover and you are good. * +

lakewolf 20.06.14 - 02:48pm

@ charlin - 19.06.14 - 05:58pm
hey there guys and girls, can anyone tell me where I can purchase a bb 9810 housing/ face for my bb as mine can some scratches so I want to replace it, but the area I'm in mostly has fong kong type n I don't wanna go that way as its just gonna create more issues thanks

Hope this helps * +

lakewolf 20.06.14 - 02:48pm
Diffent colours available manicure.gif * +

charlin 20.06.14 - 03:07pm
thanks guys, I don't mind paying to have a proper job done just the area I am in doesn't have any of these carriers, I was thinking of buying a complete cover online, however I will need to get 2 as I have a 9800 as well. does anyone know what vodacare charges for this as I would loove to get it done as soon as possible thanks again guys * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search