! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

anyone else having this problem? - Page 1/1

Subject: anyone else having this problem?
Replies: 3 Views: 1215

riyaazct 29.09.13 - 11:54pm
When I reboot phone or just put it back on after switching off then I blood need to put the mobile network off and on whole time until bbm or any other bis related app works, takes long to register @ times and sometimes in one go. Anyone else experiencing this?? And are there any other solutions? Did software upgrades, service book removal and registering host routing tables over and over the works but to no avail... Am I missing out on anything or has this just now become one of their new featu *

charlin 30.09.13 - 06:11am
Had the same issue on cell c,so i switch networks and I have no issues now. *

ungers 30.09.13 - 06:20am
Sometimes bis takes up to 6 hours to register on 8ta......it shows the bis icon, but no internet. Rebooting, network toggle etc. don't help....even host routing registration fails......to sum it up, it generally takes longer these days to register......sometimes it gives free data, sometimes not....I'm talking about the full bis bundle...not even wifi data......the data don't matter, and 8ta also throttles some users, unless u know how to bypass that.... *

riyaazct 30.09.13 - 12:31pm
yep cellc and 8ta both haven't tried the other networks and I use the social plan package on both cause don't donwload much these days but if there that regestering problem the really.... what's the point of having the stoopid phone lol *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search