! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Zbigz not caching - Page 1/2

Subject: Zbigz not caching
Replies: 9 Views: 2156
> »
waplinxs 5.06.13 - 12:50pm
Anyone else having the same problem. It caches a bit then keeps going back to zero * +

ungers 5.06.13 - 05:21pm
Yep, its blocked....lately I cannot even download from stagevu, they really want to do us in....eish...... * +

roymm 5.06.13 - 05:33pm
Shame I download torrents from my playbook and blackberry bold simultaneously at full speed * +

sony.boy 5.06.13 - 08:47pm
its caching @ super slow speeds on my end * +

yugan 5.06.13 - 10:38pm
it caches fine but at certain times of the day. downloaded ronal the barbarian last night. 1st 8 attempts cached at 800b/s, but the 9th time was the charm. cached at 9.8mb/s but with our s**t network speeds the download completed in 8h52m. * +

ungers 6.06.13 - 05:37am
On the playbook, most sites work with Dolphin browser, Uc browser, Opera mini and Maxthon browser....maxthon can resume like uc, but not everyone here owns a playbook, I'm blessed to have one, but we are talking about Zbigs giving problems on the phone...I use A-torrent on my playbook, works like on a pc, but had to convert a few .apk files to get it going..... * +

ungers 6.06.13 - 05:41am
Playtorrent also works on my playbook, but its not reliable... the topic is about Zbigs and a bb phone, not the playbook... * +

ungers 6.06.13 - 05:51am
For those that do have a playbook, my advice is to downgrade the firmware from 2.1 to 2.0.....(The latest Ota comes with restrictions)......google how to do it...... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search