! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bis - Page 1/1

Subject: bis
Replies: 6 Views: 1149

rafikki 26.05.13 - 08:02am
Okay so I've ordered my galaxy from fnb but I'm gonna keep my bb as a dowload thingy because I currently can't download because I'm on mtn. Is bis still gonna be a thing in the future and what is the best prepaid network to download with? * +

ungers 26.05.13 - 08:27am
I'm starting to think bis won't be around much longer, or at least not the way we got used to it......as for carrier, there is really only one option left....8ta.......but it comes with throttling these days once u reach a certain amount of data, but 8ta refuses to admit to throttling.....I call 16kb/s throttling, no matter what they say......but on good days u might get 100 kb/s plus......good things won't last.....not in THIS country......... * +

rafikki 26.05.13 - 10:35am
yeah that's the thing with SA, we're always sucking on the back tit * +

nttkd 26.05.13 - 02:55pm
how come we never hear about virgin mobile on the BIS front? * +

spngbob 27.05.13 - 05:46am
I transferred to 8ta raffi and I must say I'm impressed :-) browsing is sumtimes difficult,signal drops,etc. but on good days, in the early morning I get speeds of up to 400 kbs on downloads! (happy dance) * +

rafikki 27.05.13 - 07:15am
geez I don't think I've ever gotten more than 100kb/s with mtn. I'd also like to know what's up with virgin mobile * +

android6 27.05.13 - 09:04am
oh ur gonna love the galaxy mate.I have the s3 on 8ta and the downloads speeds are awesome.Im upgrading to the s4 on thursday....mmmm cant wait lol *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search