! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BBM coming to android - Page 1/3

Subject: BBM coming to android
Replies: 15 Views: 2384
> »
phly_kid 14.05.13 - 05:26pm
Now that BBM is coming to android and iOS phones and BIS is no more. Is there anything holding you back to a BBM phone or will you guys move to an android feature packed phone given half a chance? * +

3mel 14.05.13 - 05:31pm
I hope there making a fair few quid out of this, otherwise it sounds a little suicidal.. * +

phly_kid 14.05.13 - 05:33pm
CEO states that they are so confident in BB10 that they dont mind handing BBM to other platforms for free. I wouldnt do it for free but hey thats just me. * +

samir187 14.05.13 - 08:24pm
What you mean bis is no more ? * +

ungers 14.05.13 - 09:09pm
Let's face it....without bis, blackberry will sink faster than a brick......bb10 a huge success?......I don't agree with that, won't even consider getting one unless they change their bis structure on it....... * +

phly_kid 14.05.13 - 10:58pm
BIS is only there for old devices but not for BB10. the present and future of blackberry. The reason BIS is even offered its for the sake of old legacy devices. Today they released a new phone Q5. opened up bbm to other platforms and Z10 even has skype now. BB10 is still fighting in its own right and Z10 users plus Q10 users will attest that its leaps and bounds ahead of legacy BB * +

polo_011 14.05.13 - 11:00pm
For corporates, BES will still be a major reason to go for BB, but for the casual users who do social networking and messaging? Buying a BB is pointless now, I feel bad for those who got the BB10 phones. My GS4 will have BBM!! grin Although most of my friends have moved to Galaxys and iPhones anyway, this would've been bigger news last year. * +

phly_kid 14.05.13 - 11:03pm
People said that BIS is the only thing supporting blackberry and they dropped that with BB10. Those same people then said BBM is the only reason that most use blackberry. They have thrown out that baby with the bathwater. That's how confident blackberry is, pinning ALL their hopes on BB10. The only thing i'm loving since today is BBM channels. A twitteresque, facebook page kinda mush that has great potential. To market your business and have people subscribe follow your channel. Available on * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search