! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Pasop CellC BIS Abusers - Page 1/10

Subject: Pasop CellC BIS Abusers
Replies: 66 Views: 8175
> »
phly_kid 23.04.13 - 11:11am
Cell C has identified 150 abusers who it seems have collectively used up MORE than 5.4 Terabytes of data between 1st April and 20th April. Basically in 20 days 150 blackberry users have milked cellc of 5400 Gigs of data. They have updated their terms and conditions page stating they may implement fair usage policy ONLY on the abusers. So unlike MTN we all don't get throttled. Only the abusers. Apparently its these notorious abusers that are affecting the entire network. http://goo.gl/jTDNi * +

ungers 23.04.13 - 11:25am
150 abusers?.....but the networks milks millions of cellphone users via dropped calls......if the networks wants to be fair, they should refund dropped calls.....believe me, abusers or not, the networks always wins...Err..I should be on that list too!.... * +

spngbob 23.04.13 - 01:20pm
I agree....throttle the abusers,NOT the poor guy who downloads a couple of mp3's a day......!!! * +

spngbob 23.04.13 - 01:25pm
I'm on empty then btw.... sad * +

trollulz 23.04.13 - 03:46pm
if your network is strained by 5.4 TB data usage you need a new network, badly * +

sony.boy 23.04.13 - 04:43pm
The technicians that work 4 these networks r the ultimate abusers,, u can't tell me they paying thousands a month 4 internet like the average joe,, u can't tell me their personal speeds r on par with ours. Who monitors these guys that monitor us!? * +

phly_kid 23.04.13 - 05:52pm
All i know is that its only a matter of time before the average joe in the street can invest in uncapped ADSL and then few will bother with downloading via BIS. prices just have to drop down lower. They are low yes but they can go lower. * +

roymm 23.04.13 - 08:28pm
I use 8TB of data,what does that make me?,a killer? Lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum