! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BB10.. Z10 - Page 1/5

Subject: BB10.. Z10
Replies: 33 Views: 7507
> »
rhyno50 2.02.13 - 12:21am
Bit surprised no ones been on giving their thoughts on this weeks release.. Is it because there was so much build up that nothing seemed new lol.. BB10 looks good bit maybe some killer apps still missing, still unsure wether to move to android. * +

aznmitzz 2.02.13 - 01:53am
I had a play with it today... its bit confusing to me at first lol u got screens popping from the side n stuff... has a very Playbook feel to the way the touch screen works... quite a large handset, feels quite tough n strong too * +

aznmitzz 2.02.13 - 01:54am
the qwerty version interests me more * +

ungers 2.02.13 - 04:27am
Big mistake, that bird won't fly.......not to mention bb10 could kill blackberry altogether in the end, instead of saving it...... * +

phly_kid 2.02.13 - 08:09am
I personally think its one helluva phone features wise. Best out of RIM yet. From the nifty camera timeshift feature to peek and flow, native video chat is super clear not to mention voice call all integrated within BBM. The company has really thrown it down to get even app makers on their side and that's why you get the likes of skype, instagram as well as other big names coming to the platform. Granted the BIS issue is a hiccup esp in SA but for the looks and features it's really cool. * +

android6 2.02.13 - 08:47am
still doesnt beat android lol.To be honest the bb10 software is pretty much like android but not as good yet.But lets give rim the benefit of the doubt...bb10 is much better than os 5,6 and 7. * +

rhyno50 2.02.13 - 09:17am
not having bis is probably much better in UK as it will reduce monthly cost. are instagram and skype coming to BB10? that's good news. * +

x_king_x 2.02.13 - 09:23am
I wanted to buy it but lack of apps and I heard there no YouTube app which make me not buy it. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search