! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

data charges? - Page 1/2

Subject: data charges?
Replies: 10 Views: 2152
> »
pikkie42 15.07.12 - 08:18am
Just came back from the voda shop querying data charges on my wifes account and was told that only browsing is free on BIS,not downloads? As far as I know downloads are included as well? I don't get charged for downloads on my BIS? What's the difference? Is it because she has an open contract and I'm on top up?? * +

kapokie 15.07.12 - 09:49am
Even if you browse on prepaid and have bis and you have airtime they'll charge you * +

socialco 15.07.12 - 10:47am
it's because vodacr*p s*cks,go to 8ta * +

pikkie42 15.07.12 - 01:58pm
ok fine? but that's not what I signed for? What gives them the right to just charge as they see fit? * +

ungers 16.07.12 - 05:48am
I had a playbook long ago, came across another one, and I must say, with the new Os 2.3 its serious competition for apple.......not to mention free YouTube on bis, plus it can use most android apps.......rafikki, you should see the on this thing....lol.... * +

socialco 16.07.12 - 06:05am
pikkie vodacr*p only care about money and they don't care how they get it.Even if it means breaching contract.I would love to see vodacom go down because the blood s deserve it!Everyone is fedup with them.In my eyes 8ta is the best at the moment * +

ungers 16.07.12 - 06:48am
My wife eventually gave in to blackberry, but she is on vodacr*p.......browsing takes forever to open a page, nevermind downloading anything.......8ta is fast, but drops 3g in my area, so I will stick with Cellc for now....... * +

socialco 18.07.12 - 04:22am
good thing is that 8ta is building their own towers now,so you coverage with 8ta should be much better soon @ungers * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search