! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Daam.. Finaly got caught out - Page 1/10

Subject: Daam.. Finaly got caught out
Replies: 67 Views: 4264
> »
shady12 16.09.11 - 06:33am
for those who download as much as me... this is for u. m.news24.com/news24/SciTech/News/Vodacom-assures-BlackBerry-users-on-data-20110914 * +

maria.72 16.09.11 - 08:09am
you know what the sad thing is? since we signed d contract end of Jan this year, i never knew using d unlimited feature was making me an abuser. i thot dats d whole point of ''unlimited''. i didnt see as me abusing anyfin. dey came wif dis ''unlimited'' angle and i went for it. honestly neva thot i wud b labelled an abuser for enjoyin their ''unlimited'' as they themselves advertised it. i feel violated man. * +

lowerrr 16.09.11 - 08:27am
lol i thought you where the guy that downloaded 310 gig lmao - well just remeber this is all thanks to ucweb and net-turtle. i dont think its someone using a 3G dongle spoofing the blackberry apn - why have we not heard anything - but hey i could be wrong - i would just like to be at there head office so i can see how people they are losing a month... * +

phly_kid 16.09.11 - 08:42am
Spoofing of the blackbery apn can already be done. Even Vodacom said so, using tethering software otherwise to get 310gb one would have to do an average of 10gb a day, EVERYDAY. for 31 days. Yoh i take my hat off to that 310Gb dude. He meant business when he got a blackberry. Now thats a visionary right there. When y'all are jumping up and down for BBM hez got his game face on somewhere stocking up his Hard Drive. even when he is sleeping downloads are just coming throughlmao * +

lowerrr 16.09.11 - 08:54am
well it can still on a phone - i do about 30 gig a month on EDGE and HSDPA is 10 times faster - but vodacom can see what devices they are using - yeah but that guy is a dog lol 310 gig a month - i could not even get close to that when i still had freenet with a e220... * +

maria.72 16.09.11 - 09:03am
lol @ lowerr and phly hehe since i got my bb 7mnths ago, i've downloaded just over 4Gb in total. i'm still a spring chicken lol!! * +

maria.72 16.09.11 - 09:06am
and also, always onto my bb, neva onto my pc (for that i use data bundles, or at least..tried to!) You kno, i don't believe Vodacoms' lie abt the oak that did 310Gb in one month. Their pathetic speeds will never add upto dat. * +

lowerrr 16.09.11 - 09:12am
lol that is one HD movie or a game - well its all about need lol - all you need is to have access to direct servers then you can do it to - but that is only if you need it - i dont meet alot of ladies thats into games thought - they would rather kick you than join you lmao - so i just download it for fun - maybe i will get a chance to play it in my next life * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-10
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search