! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Top Gear Fake - Page 5/5

Subject: Top Gear Fake
« <
nobyboy 16.02.14 - 08:07pm
Zenvo wow what a nice lookin car, shame its so unreliable * +

spartan2 17.02.14 - 12:00am
Always wanted to go to chernobyl and pripyat. I always found it tragic but fascinating. The city is frozen in time. It could have been a lot worse if a lot of people hadn't volunteered to clean up the mess. Had the reactor hit the water table half of Europe would be a wasteland from contamination it was that bad an accident. A lot of Belarus is still affected. * +

nobyboy 17.02.14 - 12:32am
iv always thought the same, read alot on chernobyl and pripyat andits somewhere thats always facinated me, idlove to go walking around that city, seen tours but they cant touvh anything at all due to the dust * +

spartan2 17.02.14 - 03:02am
Yeah I read a lot of the tours. I read that a lot of it is quite safe but you can still stumble across a massively 'hot' radioactive area or item. So the guides keep a close rein on things.

For example there was someone who went and wandered about a little until they saw this claw off a wrecking machine and walked closer to get a pic but their Geiger counter just went off the scale as they took a few steps towards it and the guide told them to back off because it had been used to clear rubble from around the reactor! *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index