! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What car - Page 4/6

Subject: What car
« <> »
spartan2 19.10.16 - 03:22pm
Well it's a proton of course not lol.gif I doubt it'll be a future classic either but it could be worth a bit more in another 10 years * +

lookslikezoom 24.10.16 - 07:09pm

@ o..o - 28.09.16 - 12:40pm
I recently bought a satria gti.
Despite the brand and so called reputation,its a great car.
Suspension and handling designed by lotus,mitsubishi 1.8ltr engine with a close ratio gearbox.
Its great for where i live.
The work car is a toyota hiace van with 530 000 plus km on the odo....

Certainly not a car I'd brag about. Imagine the resale market on it lol piece of sh.it to be honest. Say what you like about it and throw in as many brand names as you can find.. * +

lookslikezoom 24.10.16 - 07:11pm
just like in this country now, they brought out the new 'chinese' manufactured/owned MG (what a great british marque that was - sad) and now they can hardly giveaway used ones * +

wald0 10.11.16 - 11:48pm

@ o..o - 1.11.16 - 06:07am
yeah,class...don't have any of that,
But what I do have is enough intelligence to understand that a person is not what they own or drive.
Also,I notice that your head appears to be a direct interference fit to the rest of you.
The absence of a neck must limit you to only using public transport.

Your opinion is worthless.

I genuinely liken the car man it doesn't look at bad an proton are definitely underated sadly as the 1.5 engine they made is rather quick for what it is an don't see ny break down * +

wald0 10.11.16 - 11:53pm
So been a while only found I had other replys sorry folks my bad an who's this di ck think he is lol clearly hasn't a car worth talking about if at all

So update on my car situation I now own my old 2002 bug eye subaru impreza still rep none turbo currently it lives back in Belfast while I live in Newcastle upon Tyne lol an it's needing a clutch so many hours over time will be put in in work :( * +

bobdylan 30.11.16 - 10:51pm
No a guy with evo 123 runing gear in one of them protons , think a lot of parts just bolt on in .
Same chassis maybe .

In saying that parts for evo 123 are becoming rare now .
Saw a evo 1 rs for sale earlier this year , almost sold the caterham for it thinking about old school retro JDM rally history fun , it sold before I had a chance to get it . But more I look into early egos the more I think I was lucky .
Parts are like hens teeth , roofs rot and the early engines cranks went (money pit)

Still cool as hell * +

spartan2 13.12.16 - 07:59pm
Evo running costs are terrible, no matter the model. Silly service intervals, premium fuels only, tatty interiors, finicky mivec engines, most of them awful ride. I don't think I could ever stomach the interior of Imprezas or Evos for an everyday car. As a toy maybe. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index