! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

What car - Page 3/6

Subject: What car
« <> »
mikeymk 3.10.16 - 07:17pm

@ o..o - 28.09.16 - 01:06pm
Yeah campa its proton here aswell.
It handles like a racing kart

Lancer Evo One/Two running gear would theoretically go in this, shortened version of the same car by the look of it..? It's a Proton Persona GTi here, i think. A mate had one.

Another mate had something similar to the ethos - Nissan Pulsar GTI-R. Basically a 330bhp 4x4 Nissan Sunny 3dr with the fairly average mods it had, it made my toes curl. * +

spartan2 9.10.16 - 02:57pm

@ o..o - 28.09.16 - 12:40pm
I recently bought a satria gti.
Despite the brand and so called reputation,its a great car.
Suspension and handling designed by lotus,mitsubishi 1.8ltr engine with a close ratio gearbox.
Its great for where i live.
The work car is a toyota hiace van with 530 000 plus km on the odo....

The Satria had a Lotus massaged chassis because Proton had just bought Lotus in the mid 90s. They even stuck a lotus badge on the back of it at least in the U.K do you have the badge? It is a fun car but when it was new it was pretty expensive for what it was and there wasn't many dealerships for it, so Proton hardly sold any in the U.K. That makes them pretty rare. * +

wettoast 10.10.16 - 10:44pm
That bodykit is ridiculous * +

norega 11.10.16 - 12:26pm
Just bought a new Nissian Qashqai . Picking it up monday afternoon * +

o..o 12.10.16 - 10:32am

Its just a car man,thats how they come standard.
It used to have the lotus badge on the hatch,but the previous owner removed all the branding on the car.
I think uk and australia get pretty similar spec cars.
Im yet to see another on the road here,theyre around,just few and far between. * +

spartan2 18.10.16 - 10:40pm
Well I thought about this because I remember an old review of that Proton and at the time realised despite them being good, they will never sell them in the U.K.

So after I checked one of my fave sites which tells you how many models of a car are left in the U.K as that is public data, I found there are just 138 Satria GTi's currently licensed on the road. pmpl.gif

Which makes them hilariously rare. You are twice as likely to see a Ferrari F12, of which I have only seen one actually on the road in the 4 years since it launched..... * +

o..o 19.10.16 - 10:26am
they still arent worth s**t though laugh.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark