! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Audi S3 or Subaru WRX STI? - Page 3/4

Subject: Audi S3 or Subaru WRX STI?
« <> »
wettoast 20.03.16 - 11:22pm
That new Scooby looks like the version that would be sold in the states * +

ndrau 13.04.16 - 08:42pm
impreza * +

tekt0nix 26.05.16 - 09:46am

@ gurlygal - 19.03.16 - 10:50pm
aslong as u dnt put them fkin awful gold alloys on it facepalm

Those gold alloys are what makes a wrx * +

wettoast 29.05.16 - 01:46pm
Makes them look tacky * +

spartan2 31.05.16 - 05:09pm
Are talking about the new ones of the old ones? The new ones, the Subaru is rubbish and old hat for 2016. The S3 is like the dumb choice when the Golf R is the same thing but better and cheaper. What maniac buys either new when the preposterously superior Golf/Focus RS exist for the same money.

The older ones the S3 is ok, but since I have driven a bunch now their chassis is kinda crap and boring. Lifeless steering, understeer worse than all the best FWD cars I have owned! The older Subarus like the 2nd gen are also just ok, but their interior is about as nice as a public toilet. * +

s.l.y 11.06.16 - 12:56am
old spec vw beetle complete subaru wrx sti conversion! nw we talking! let japanese engineering push this german dub! * +

spitfire81 31.07.16 - 07:40pm

@ spartan2 - 31.05.16 - 05:09pm
Are talking about the new ones of the old ones? The new ones, the Subaru is rubbish and old hat for 2016. The S3 is like the dumb choice when the Golf R is the same thing but better and cheaper. What maniac buys either new when the preposterously superior Golf/Focus RS exist for the same money.

The older ones the S3 is ok, but since I have driven a bunch now their chassis is kinda crap and boring. Lifeless steering, understeer worse than all the best FWD cars I have owned! The older Subarus like the 2nd gen are also just ok, but their interior is about as nice as a public toilet.

Be interested in your thoughts about the Audi rs3 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum