! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

08 Honda Civic TypeR - Page 2/3

Subject: 08 Honda Civic TypeR
« <> »
arnez.gp 18.07.08 - 06:36am
The other reason it doesnt rev past 4k is to try and preserve the motor (well thats wat honda says) and frankly it isnt a gr8 launch control at high altitude the cars just bog off the line so that is why in gp they r so slow to 100kmh. .There is no way a standard one will pull 100 in sub 6 seconds in Sa with our poor fuel.Every review on the car that i have seen has praised its handling * +

sucker 18.07.08 - 07:34am
yeah arnze i've heard a few guys ask about fuel from sa on a site i'm a member of, as the car states it should be run on super unleaded with a minimum ron rating of 95 but we can get 99 ron in the uk. We also are fortunate that there are a few places that specialize in the new type r so we can get more than a few mods engine wise, one company who has just started is the BTTC team who use the type * +

sucker 18.07.08 - 07:36am
r engine in their 5 door. They have a kit which they are claiming will give a gain of 45bhp but its pricey. * +

thangmas 20.07.08 - 08:39pm
Der is no substitute 4 da feeling u get in dis car...no oda hot hatch is da same! * +

edin.jon 23.07.08 - 10:16am
oi s*cker when u gonna take me out for that spin u promised jus to mc'ds would do cos i'm hungry, ps ya wanna shot on back o the bike now? its goin well good * +

sucker 23.07.08 - 08:33pm
lol John, just to McD's eh? That sounds like a shout but no the night and I never took you up on that offer of going down the beach on the bike that Sunday morning after you stayed over ;) so no he he * +

edin.jon 23.07.08 - 09:36pm
scaredy mc'ds the nite would be nice tonight ive had a small cr*p dinner * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark